Welcome to Lehmann Engineering
Lehmann Engineering, Inc. has developed a reputation for dependable quality services, based on our ability to communicate, manage, and solve technical problems in a concise and thorough manner. Our goal is to exceed client expectations on every project.
What we do
Lehmann Engineering is a consulting structural engineering firm operating out of San Antonio, Texas since 2003. Lehmann Engineering provides services in structural design and analysis, value engineering, and investigations/forensics to the architectural and construction industry for the public, private and commercial sectors. Lehmann Engineering utilizes the latest software that supports our design and analysis as well as three-dimensional BIM modeling and Computer Aided Design and Drafting software Lehmann Engineering is able to maintain the highest quality and cost effectiveness of each project.
Who we are
Lehmann Engineering have licensed engineers with experience in new construction, additions, and structural rehabilitations of historic and other existing buildings. We have engineers registered in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and Colorado.
Lehmann Engineering, Inc. is extremely proud to be the Structural Engineer of Record for the renovation of this unique facility. The Scobee Challenger Learning Center will be merged with the San Antonio College Observatory and Planetarium to create a one of a kind learning opportunity for all ages.
- Texas Society of Professional Engineers (TSPE)
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- Structural Engineers Association of Texas (SEAoT)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- City of Boerne Zoning Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Society for Design Administration (SDA)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)
San Antonio, Texas 78213
Contact us by email